Ferrite Core Power Small Magnetic Ring Toroidal Differential Mode Inductor For Printer
SH-IH60 is a small-sized differential mode inductor whicn mainly functions in circuits to eliminate or reduce differential mode interference among wires by impedance of single windings. In addition, it can also play a role of smoothing current and reducing infulence of pulse and spike within a certain range of frequency. Ferrite core made of iron powder makes it capable of anti-saturation and avoid occurence of drop of inductance within normal range of operating current.
|NO.||ITEMS||TEST PIN||SPECIFICATION||TEST CONDITIONS|
|2||DCR||S-F||50 mΩ MAX||AT 25℃|
Dimensions:（Unit: mm）& Diagram
1. Magnetic ring made of iron powder as ferrite core
2. Simplified structure and process to the greatest extent, no shell and no base at the bottom
3. Space among pins controlled by mechanical shaping
1. Small size, simple structure and small occupied space
2. Iron core with insulating spray and no shell, size and cost are reduced
3. Good ability of high frequency impedance, stable impedance curve
4. Perform well in withstanding current. Its characteristics in temperature rise and saturation helps it achieve normal operation.