UU10.5 Common Mode Choke Line Filter Inductor
SANHE-UU10.5 is mainly used to eliminate or reduce the common mode interference generated by inverter circuit during energy transmission process. To prevent EMC index from exceeding standards and to effectively block the electromagnetic interference, inductor usually needs to have a higher inductance and high-frequency impedance. Its ferrite core also needs to have high magnetic permeability.
|NO.||ITEMS||TEST PIN||SPECIFICATION||TEST CONDITIONS|
|2||DCR||2-1||0.85Ω Max||At 25℃|
|3||Inductance Deflection||I L1-L2 I||0.4mH Max||1KHz,0.25Vrms|
Dimensions:（Unit: mm）& Diagram
1.UU-shaped structure and iron core fixed with steel clips
2. Use iron core with high magnetic permeability. The surface of iron core where it connects needs to be very smooth
3. Add isolation tape between the iron core and the winding to improve the insulation.
1. Compared with structure of common mode inductor of magnetic ring, LCL-20-040 is smaller and has a higher production efficiency
2. UU type Bobbin can be wound with more turns
3. Pin-type vertical structure, perform well in size consistency, easy to install and use