SANHE Customized T25 1.5mH Toroidal Inductor Common Mode Filter Inductor For Rice Cooker
The SH-T25 is installed at the AC voltage input end of the power supply of the rice cooker to prevent the common mode interference of the external power grid and to avoid adverse effects on surrounding parts caused by excessive electromagnetic radiation.
Iron core with high magnetic permeability and increased impedance to a required standard by adjusting the number of turns of the winding can effectively reduce the small-signal peak current in terms of specified frequency to reduce interference.
|NO.||ITEMS||TEST PIN||SPECIFICATION||TEST CONDITIONS|
|2||Balance Inductance|||L(1-2)-L(4-3)|||0.3mH MAX|
|3||DCR||1-2||20 mΩ MAX||AT 25℃|
Dimensions:（Unit: mm）& Diagram
1. Use PET shell to protect the core
2. Use a cross-shaped partition to separate the two windings to ensure sufficient safety distance
3. Make full use of the winding space inside the magnetic ring
4. Automatic winding equipment replaces manual work
1. The shell can improve insulation and can reduce the stress on the iron core from copper wire and ensure the stability of the inductance.
2. Full use of the winding space of the inner hole of the magnetic ring makes a smaller dimension possible.
3. Automatic winding greatly improves the production efficiency and the consistency of product parameters