Customized High Power Inductance Ferrite Core FR6 Coil Rod Inductor
SH-FR6 is applied to the secondary side part in power supply circuit. It plays roles of inhibition of current spike, rectification and filtering, and adjustment of impedance in circuits. In addition, SH-R06-015 also has the ability to withstand large currents and can avoid the occurence of inductance drop caused by magnetic core saturation under specified operating current.
|NO.||ITEMS||TEST PIN||SPECIFICATION||TEST CONDITIONS|
|2||DCR||S-F||5 mΩ MAX||AT 25℃|
|3||DC Bias||S-F||0.5 uH MIN||5A DC, the inductance change is within the required range|
Dimensions:（Unit: mm）& Diagram
1. Ferrite core of nickel-zinc material makes it suitable for high-frequency working conditions
2. Due to the large operating current, rod core is applied for the convenience of winding
3. Heat shrink tubing is for protection
4. Wires of the windings are used as pin terminal
1. Simple structure and process is good for manufacturing.
2. Characterized by good DC superposition
3. Sufficient margin for temperature rise
4. Able to eliminate interference from small signal within the range of high frequency.