UL Certified SANHE-25-247 Auxiliary Power Supply Transformer For Fuel Cells
The main function is to supply power to the fuel cell, and cooperate with related circuits to achieve the following functions:
1. Ensure the normal operation of peripheral circuits.
2. Supply power to the control module to realize auxiliary functions such as the regulations of power, switch, and output voltage.
3. Achieve insulation between the primary and secondary to realize use safety .
|1.Voltage & Current Load|
|2.Operation Temp Range:||-30℃ to 70℃|
|The maximum temperature rise：65℃|
|3.Input Voltage Range(AC)|
Dimensions:（Unit: mm）& Diagram
1. Use Barrier Tape and TFL tube to ensure a safe distance
2. All materials comply with UL insulation system
3.The transformer are arranged by the means of high coupling to ensure that multiple outputs can provide stable voltages at the same time
1. Small size structure and multiple outputs
2. Stable output voltage fluctuation and stable performance.
3. High working efficiency and low loss
4. Good reliability, long life and safety