Good Stability SMPS EDR35 12V 220V High Power Supply flyback Mode Transformer
SANHE-EDR35 is a typical high-power flyback mode transformer, which provides a stable working voltage of 12V and a large current of 12.5A for a 150W industrial power supply and Vcc working voltage for the PWM chip. In addition, the EER-type magnetic core and shielding windings also increases the ability to resist interference.
|1.Voltage & Current Load|
|2.Operation Temp Range:||-30℃ to 75℃|
|The maximum temperature rise：65℃|
|3.Input Voltage Range(AC)|
Dimensions:（Unit: mm）& Diagram
1. Elongated EDR bobbin conductive to improve anti-interference ability
2. Multiple windings improve the coupling characteristics of the primary and secondary and mitigate inference of leakage inductance, etc.
3. In order to ensure the output of large current, the lead wire is used directly as the output terminal
4. Shielded windings are applied to improve its electromagnetic compatibility
1. Stable electrical characteristics and good reliability
2. High working efficiency and low loss
3. Good electromagnetic compatibility characteristics
4. Sufficient design margin