Customizable EI41 12V Lamination Silicon Steel Sheet Low Frequency AC Transformer
Mainly used to supply power for disaster prevention alarm equipment. When an accident occurs, it helps alarm equipment work normally so that the alarm can be sent to all different households in time and emergency measures can be taken. There' s chances to encounter relatively harsh environment. So the reliability of this transformer is required to meet high standards, especially in the firmness of the installation, the ability to withstand vibration or shock, etc.
|1.No Load Current|
|Pin||Input Vol/F||No-load Current||Load Current|
|1-3||100VAC 50/60Hz||35mA Max||45mA Max|
|2.Rated secondary characteristic and deflections|
|Pin||Input Vol/F||No-load output voltage||load output voltage||Load Current|
Dimensions:（Unit: mm）& Diagram
1. The transformer adopts a vertical structure and combines pins with screws to fix it
2. It will be connected to the base, so the tolerance needs to be very small for dimensional coordination.
3. Use insulating protective cover to increase its resistence to stress
4. There is thermal fuse installed inside the transformer
1. Sturdy structure prevents it from damage
2. Precise dimensional coordination makes it easy to install
3. Can be installed firmly and sturdily, good performance in anti-vibration and shock resistance
4. The transformer is equiped with its own thermal fuse to protect the circuit to reach high safety